Fire at shop in Greater Noida shopping mall; none hurt
Noida: A fire broke out at a shop in a shopping mall in Greater Noida on Wednesday, officials said, adding that no one was injured in the incident.
The fire was reported from the third-floor located shop of the Gaur City mall, under Bisrakh police station limits, around 11 am, they said.
A couple of fire tenders were rushed to the spot and the local police also deployed. The fire was controlled and doused soon, a police official said.
The fire was triggered by an electric short circuit within the shop, the official added.
Loss to property was being ascertained, according to the police official.