American Family Insurance Announces National “Destination: Summerfest Sweepstakes”
MADISON, Wis.: American Family Insurance is offering a chance for music fans across the country to win a VIP weekend at Milwaukee’s Summerfest as part of its “Destination: Summerfest Sweepstakes.” The sweepstakes entry period runs from July 8-August 4.
American Family Insurance is the presenting sponsor of Summerfest, known as the “World’s Largest Music Festival.” Summerfest features over 1,000 performances on 12 stages, along with food, beverages and activities, in a world-class festival setting. This year’s event will take place over three consecutive weekends: September 2-4, 9-11, and 16-18.
Two grand-prize sweepstakes winners will receive:
- Two tickets to one show of the winner’s choosing at the American Family Insurance Amphitheater, the festival’s main venue featuring music’s top acts (tickets located in the floor/100 level). (See the 2021 lineup.)
- Two general admission tickets for Summerfest.
- Access to The Captain’s Deck, a VIP hospitality area with complimentary food and beverages.
- Two VIP tickets to shows at the American Family Insurance House. (The American Family Insurance House is located on the Summerfest grounds and features national and local artists performing on an exclusive stage in the house each day of the festival.)
- Travel and hotel accommodations.
- $500 travel gift card (for food, beverages, etc.).
- Exclusive concert merchandise.
The American Family Insurance Amphitheater was recently unveiled after a two-year renovation project that delivers on features for both the artist and fan, including raising the roof to accommodate large touring productions, a new stage, new seats, more concourse space and accessibility, six new high-definition video screens and much more. For information on the newly renovated amphitheater, visit the American Family Newsroom.
“It’s great to have live music back in 2021 and especially Summerfest – an iconic summer event for music lovers – with its incredible lineup of acts performing in the American Family Insurance Amphitheater, as well as its many other stages,” said Judd Schemmel, American Family associate vice president of community investment and sponsorships. “We encourage everyone to enter the sweepstakes for a chance to experience this great event as a ‘VIP’ – whether as a first-time attendee or someone who’s been here year after year.”
The sweepstakes is open to legal residents in all 50 states who are 18-plus years of age at the time of entry. One entry per person. Fans can enter and see official rules at www.AmFam.com/Summerfest.