Mother’s Day Wishes
- To the best mum in the world, happy Mother's Day! Hope you have the happiest of days.
- Happy Mother's Day Mum! You mean so much to me. I hope your day is as special as you are.
- Mum I love you more than words can say. You are my best friend and I'd be lost without you. Thank you for making me the person I am today.
- Although we haven't been able to see each other as much as we have liked this year, thank you for your love and support each day to get me through!
- You are the most caring and loving person I know. Thanks for bringing me into this world and being there for me every day. I love you Mum! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Have a wonderful Mother's Day Mum! I love you more than words can say!I am so blessed to have a Mum like you. I know raising me was not easy so I am ever so thankful for all your unconditional love and patience!
- You mean so much to me Mum. I love you with all my heart and wish you a Happy Mother's Day!
- I know I don't say it often enough but I love you and want you to know how much you mean to me. Happy Mother's Day Mum
- We might be apart but you're still in my thoughts every day, I love you Mum, happy Mother's Day!
- I love you and wish you the best Mother’s Day!
- Wishing you a calm and relaxing Mother’s Day. You deserve to be pampered!
- Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and acts of love you’ve given me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for always being the shining example of what I wanted to be like when I grew up!
- Thank you for laughing with us in the best of times and sticking with us through the worst of times! What would we do without you? Happy Mother’s Day.
M is for Marvelous
O is for Open
T is for Trustworthy
H is for Honest
E is for Elegant
R is for Reliable
Happy Mother’s Day! I love you!
Happy Mother’s Day to an amazing woman I’ll always admire, appreciate and love you!
You’re my favourite role model and I hope one day to be as strong as you are. Happy Mother's Day!
- You have given me such a strong foundation by which to live my life, and I am so thankful for that. I love you Mom!
Happy Mothers Day!!!